Above: Sausage & Mushroom Soup
Below: YouTube's Polish Chef!
|Ah... the anticipation of homemade croissants: Recipe | Video|
Our local classes are held in the kitchen of Cooperative Extension of Oneida County (Home and Garden Center), Come and learn not only how to follow a recipe (and we have some great ones), but to expand your knowledge of ingredients, techniques, and tools, enjoying an up-close and personal culinary experience. Classes are taught by me, Susan Sady, who with my husband Dariusz, operated Polonaise Restaurant in Utica, NY, for nineteen years.
- Our Winter - Spring 2015 classes have been completed. Please check back for future listings. If you'd like to be notified when the new classes are posted, please fill out our contact form.
- Learn how to make fabulous croissants! The taste, texture and aroma are just unbelievable!
- One of my goals in life was to make a fantastic grilled pizza and I believe that has been accomplished. I would like to share my results with you in my Grilled Pizza video. It's perfect for any occasion, easy and delicious too. You'll love it! Here's the recipe.
- Dariusz, AKA The Polish Chef, has uploaded his latest video, Grilled Kielbasa Sandwiches with Sauerkraut. You'll get to see his visit to Pulaski Meat Market in Utica, NY, where he buys some delicious smoked kielbasa, takes it home and then grills it to perfection. His previous video was How to Make Cabbage Rolls. You should watch these videos to the end for the extra entertainment, Dariusz style! His YouTube Channel will be a part of Susan's Cooking School, but with its own personal touch (that includes beer). Dariusz's videos are authentically Polish, great fun to watch, interesting and informative!
- It's great weather for baking in our neck of the woods (upstate NY). Learn how to make pie dough , pizza, and olive rosemary bread that will totally impress your friends and relatives!
- Have you ever wanted to make beautiful Polish pierogi? Visit my Pierogi Page for videos and special recipes.
- Visit our Blog and see what we've been up to and/or to post your comments. I look forward to hearing from you.
Please contact us via our Contact Us page or by email if you have any questions or would like to be put on our mailing list.
© 2015 Susan J. Sady