Above: Pizza For Two
Below: Sweet Pizza Sauce
|Mini-Thick-Crust Pizzas baking in the oven! Recipe|
|Search Web box||Search the Web|
About UsOur local classes are held in the kitchen of Cooperative Extension of Oneida County (Home and Garden Center), Come and learn not only how to follow a recipe (and we have some great ones), but to expand your knowledge of ingredients, techniques, and tools, enjoying an up-close and personal culinary experience. Classes are taught by me, Susan Sady, who with my husband Dariusz, operated Polonaise Restaurant in South Utica for nineteen years.
- Susan's Cooking School will be giving a free cooking demonstration at the New York State Fair on August 28 at 12:30 pm in the (air conditioned) Wegman's Demonstration Kitchen on the bottom level of the Art and Home Center building! More info to follow!
- My latest video is Sweet Pizza Sauce. I developed it for kids, but fell in love with it's my favorite!
- We have one more class left this summer that will be held on August 13th, 2014. For more info, see our Classes page!
- Dariusz, now has his own YouTube channel, The Polish Chef, where he'll share some of share his favorite recipes and techniques. His first video is How to Make Cabbage Rolls. His videos will be a part of Susan's Cooking School, but with his own personal touch (that includes beer). I'm sure you'll enjoy them!
- I think you'll really enjoy these videos, How to Make Pie Dough and Apple Pear Pie, Pizza For Two, and Olive Rosemary Bread. In How to Make Pie Dough and Apple Pear Pie, I show you two methods of how to make a very versatile, professional quality pie dough at home and then use that dough to make a beautifu double crust, fresh Apple Pear Pie. There is a companion article on my blog: Pastry flour vs. All Purpose Flour. Pizza For Two started out as a pizza-for-kids project, but I realized that most adults would love a simple and quick way to make individual size pizzas! As far as olive bread goes...I fell in love with Wegman's rosemary olive bread with sea salt and just had to create my own version.
- Have you ever wanted to make beautiful Polish pierogi? Visit my Pierogi Page for videos and special recipes.
- Visit our Blog and see what we've been up to and/or to post your comments. I look forward to hearing from you.
Please contact us via our Contact Us page or by email if you have any questions or would like to be put on our mailing list.
Contact Instructor: Susan Sady