Above: Pizza For Two
Below: Olive Rosemary Bread w Sea Salt
|From The Polish Chef: Stuffed Cabbage Rolls (Gołąbki) Click for Recipe|
|Search Web box||Search the Web|
About UsOur local classes are held in the kitchen of Cooperative Extension of Oneida County (Home and Garden Center), Come and learn not only how to follow a recipe (and we have some great ones), but to expand your knowledge of ingredients, techniques, and tools, enjoying an up-close and personal culinary experience. Classes are taught by me, Susan Sady, who with my husband Dariusz, operated Polonaise Restaurant in South Utica for nineteen years.
- Dariusz, now has his own YouTube channel, The Polish Chef, where he'll share some of share his favorite recipes and techniques. His first video is How to Make Cabbage Rolls. His videos will be a part of Susan's Cooking School, but with his own personal touch (that includes beer). I'm sure you'll enjoy them!
- Our Fall 2013 season is now over. Stay tuned for future listings!
- I think you'll enyoy my last three videos, How to Make Pie Dough and Apple Pear Pie, Pizza For Two, and Olive Rosemary Bread. In How to Make Pie Dough and Apple Pear Pie, I show you two methods of how to make a very versatile, professional quality pie dough at home and then use that dough to make a beautifu double crust, fresh Apple Pear Pie. There is a companion article on my blog: Pastry flour vs. All Purpose Flour. Pizza For Two started out as a pizza-for-kids project, but I realized that most adults would love a simple and quick way to make individual size pizzas! As far as olive bread goes...I fell in love with Wegman's rosemary olive bread with sea salt and just had to create my own version.
- If you'd like to be on our mailing list, please let us know by filling out our contact form here.
- Susan's Cooking school was featured in an article on Fall cooking in October edition of Entree, a food magazine of the Utica Observer Dispatch. Hope you got to see it!
- Nothing beats homemade bagels! Give them a try!
- Have you ever wanted to make beautiful Polish pierogi? Visit my Pierogi Page for videos and special recipes. You can also view Dariusz and I making pierogi and chrusciki in an episode of Bill Keeler's Plate Night.
- Visit our Blog and see what we've been up to and/or to post your comments. I look forward to hearing from you.
Please contact us via our Contact Us page or by email if you have any questions or would like to be put on our mailing list.
Contact Instructor: Susan Sady