Welcome to Susan's Cooking School!
|Coming soon: Cheddar bagel twists with asparagus bisque.||Make scratch pizza fast!|
|Search Web box||Search the Web|
About UsOur local classes are held in the kitchen of Cooperative Extension of Oneida County (Home and Garden Center), 121 Second Street, Oriskany, New York. Come and learn not only how to follow a recipe (and we have some great ones), but to expand your knowledge of ingredients, techniques, and tools, enjoying an up-close and personal culinary experience. Classes are taught by Susan Sady, who with her husband Dariusz, operated Polonaise Restaurant in South Utica for nineteen years.
- We are now accepting registration for our Spring-Summer 2013 Classes!. Please note that classes are now held at Cooperative Extension in Oriskany.
- Dariusz and I will be conducting a cooking segment at the New York State Fair, Thursday, August 29 at 12:30 pm, in the Wegman's Pride of New York Demonstration Kitchen in the lower level of the Art & Home Center. Hope to see you there and please stop by and say hello after the show!
- I will be teaching, “Grill Those Veggies”, for Oneida County Cooperative Extension’s Gardeners’ Education Series. We will make a grilled veggie whole wheat pasta salad using fresh vegetables right from their gardens. It’s only $10 and you’ll get a recipe and the chance to taste the freshest veggie salad ever! You can register here!Their gardens are a treat to see!
- Nothing beats homemade bagels! Give them a try!
- Have you ever wanted to make beautiful Polish pierogi? Visit my Pierogi Page for videos and special recipes. You can also view Dariusz and I making pierogi and chrusciki in an episode of Bill Keeler's Plate Night.
- Visit our Blog and see what we've been up to and/or to post your comments. I look forward to hearing from you.
Please contact us via our Contact Us page or by email if you have any questions or would like to be put on our mailing list.
Some of the things we'll be making in our Spring-Summer 2013 classes!
|Steak Avocado Salad||Cream Cheese Brownies||Nalesniki||Pizza Margherita|
Contact Instructor: Susan Sady