Above: Sweet Potato Rolls: Class 2.
Below: Chocolate torte at Polonaise restaurant. Class 3
|My latest Video: Polish Hot Chocolate! Click for Recipe|
|Search Web box||Search the Web|
About UsOur local classes are held in the kitchen of Cooperative Extension of Oneida County (Home and Garden Center), 121 Second Street, Oriskany, New York. Come and learn not only how to follow a recipe (and we have some great ones), but to expand your knowledge of ingredients, techniques, and tools, enjoying an up-close and personal culinary experience. Classes are taught by Susan Sady, who with her husband Dariusz, operated Polonaise Restaurant in South Utica for nineteen years.
- Our last class of the Fall 2013 season is sold out! If you'd like to be on our mailing list, please let us know by filling out our contact form here.
- Susan's Cooking school was featured in an article on Fall cooking in October edition of Entree, a food magazine of the Utica Observer Dispatch.Hope you got to see it!
- Nothing beats homemade bagels! Give them a try!
- Have you ever wanted to make beautiful Polish pierogi? Visit my Pierogi Page for videos and special recipes. You can also view Dariusz and I making pierogi and chrusciki in an episode of Bill Keeler's Plate Night.
- Visit our Blog and see what we've been up to and/or to post your comments. I look forward to hearing from you.
Please contact us via our Contact Us page or by email if you have any questions or would like to be put on our mailing list.
Contact Instructor: Susan Sady